Sunday 1 May 2011

GOOD MORNING WITH PIOUS THOUGHTS.

 
Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz Only a woman ... Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz A woman dreams ... with her heart, dreams of passion, beauty and peace on earth. A woman cries ... tears when she's wounded...replaced with smiles when she knows she will heal soon. A woman loves ... with her soul, deep and true ... with all that she knows..... A woman tries ... through every wrong, ... forgives past sins and finds the strength to move on. A woman gives ... everything inside her ... she does not hold back because of the fears that remind her ... she could be hurt, be taken in, ... a woman protects herself with the love that lies within..... Only a woman knows the secret truths that hide beneath the surface of her warmth and kindness. Only a woman knows the tender touch that can heal all wrongs and relieve all fears. Only a woman can give her all and have love left to give when the giving is done. Only a woman ... with a woman's heart ... can understand and accept ... the many pains she will encounter. Only a woman ... with a woman's heart ... can possibly know the strength of her heart..... A woman knows ... if all she owns was taken ... there are parts of her, the best of her ... that nothing on earth can ever take away ... the woman's heart, the woman's depths. Only a woman knows ... it's the love within that makes her who she is, and love without pain could be a love that is dead. Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz  
 Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz Love was all that I needed to live And I found it in yo heart But I lost it in a hale of time And you left me without a word In a world with all but compassion I tried so hard not to cry Because I knew you hated to see me cry But the pain my soul was enduring For it had lost its heart I miss you I miss you real bad  I hope I will see you again one day of sure I know it will be in heaven A beautiful place full of dreams and happiness But until then & Everyday I will b thinking of you And the day you flew away from me That day was the day I knew my life had changed forever The only thing that soothes my soul Is when I talk to you within my mind Hoping that you can hear me The only thing I heard from the day you flew away from me Was the sound of my howling soul It has been in pain For its heart was ripped away from it To this day do I hear my howling soul All I can do is pray that the day I fly to heaven Will come soon :((
Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz
Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz

No comments:

Post a Comment