Tuesday 17 May 2011

LIGHTING YOUR WAY




 

If I was one thing, I'd be a candle Lighting the way so you can handle

Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz Your life easier without woes Not having to fight with your foes.

Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz I'd help keep you from stumbling over Things blocking your path to an open door.

Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz If I light your path, life is easier, Even strong winds, my light will not deter.

Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz No matter what, I'm here for you To cheer you up when you are blue.

Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz Do not fret when times get tough, If things look down or kind of rough.

Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz Just remember, I'm always here, In your heart, close and near.

Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz I will help you out in every way, Happiness and love in your heart will stay.

Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz If one day, I don't appear, Do not worry, do not fear

Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz I may be gone, but in your heart The light I gave you did not depart.

Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz It will be there forever and a day To always bring happiness and light your way.

Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz Only one simple request that I must say, Please, never forget those who lit your way.

Please wait while images are being loaded.....by Wowmailz






No comments:

Post a Comment