Wednesday 18 May 2011

SOURNESS OF SACRED RELATIONS



 

SOURNESS OF SACRED RELATIONS
DINESH VORA ~~
Position of a Husband Is just like a Split AC No matter however Loud he is in the Outdoor He is designed to remain Silent indoor... ~~ "Husband is one who is the head of the family, but his wife is the neck, and whichever way she turns, he goes." ~~ A man in Hell asked Devil: Can I make a call to my Wife? After making call he asked how much to pay. Devil : Nothing, Hell to hell is Free. ~~ Husband: Do you know the meaning of WIFE? It means, Without Information, Fighting Everytime! Wife: No darling, it means - With Idiot For Ever ~~ Wife: I wish I was a newspaper, So I'd be in your hands all day. Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper, So I could have a new one every day. ~~ Doctor: Your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping Pills. Wife: When must I give them to him? Doctor: They are for you ~~ Wife: I had to marry you to find out how stupid you are.. Husband: You should have known it the minute I asked you to marry me. ~~ Wife: What will you give me if I climb the great Mount Everest ? Husband: A lovely Push...!
~~





No comments:

Post a Comment